OpenSSL-3.+ how to configure [random]?

Blumenthal, Uri - 0553 - MITLL uri at ll.mit.edu
Wed Nov 10 15:36:25 UTC 2021

Yes, it's related to https://github.com/openssl/openssl/issues/16996, and yes - the same solution worked.

There's something wrong with how PKCS#11 engine deals with (or presents itself as) rand provider.
In any case, removing PKCS#11 engine from the [engines] section alleviated this problem.

Thanks!

P.S. I configured rand seed sources the standard way: "--with-rand-seed=rdcpu,os", as I think everybody does.
--
Regards,
Uri