[openssl/openssl] bio_dgram vs IPv6

Michael Wojcik Michael.Wojcik at microfocus.com
Fri Apr 1 21:40:56 UTC 2022

Oh, well. An implementation is allowed to generate any diagnostics it wishes, and is allowed to fail to translate even a conforming program.

Ultimately we're at the mercy of the implementation, and GCC is not a particularly good C implementation. (Of course, in its default mode, it doesn't implement C; it implements a language similar to, but not, C.)