RSA and DES encryption and decryption with C++ on Windows

Kenneth Goldman kgoldman at us.ibm.com
Sun Apr 10 13:50:08 UTC 2022

Anyway, I'm trying to encrypt/decrypt using RSA and DES schemes.  I've tried some of the older code examples I could find, but some of the functions weren't recognized by my header files.
[kgold] You cannot encrypt long streams with RSA.  DES is deprecated.

Can anyone help me with this?  I want to encrypt fairly long strings.  A few hundred bytes or so.   Maybe longer.  If I can do a continuous stream of blocks that would be great, as well.

[kgold] Post a short example that did not work.