ECDSA_SIG not works

Thomas Dwyer III tomiii at tomiii.com
Mon Dec 26 20:04:08 UTC 2022

Most (all?) of the OpenSSL data structures are opaque now and require
accessor functions to get/set the member fields. In your case, see the man
page for ECDSA_SIG_set0():

       The r and s values can be set by calling ECDSA_SIG_set0() and passing
       the new values for r and s as parameters to the function. Calling
this
       function transfers the memory management of the values to the
ECDSA_SIG
       object, and therefore the values that have been passed in should not
be
       freed directly after this function has been called.

Regards,
Tom.III