run-checker NO DGRAM and test cases

Michael Richardson mcr at sandelman.ca
Wed Mar 16 20:20:51 UTC 2022

One of the run checkers is marked "no dgram".
  https://github.com/mcr/openssl/runs/5563998914?check_suite_focus=true

I figured out that this means that ./Configure should have "no-dgram"
appended to it.  That seems to result in OPENSSL_NO_DGRAM being defined.

My test case naturally does not compile for that.

Should my test case just be surrounded by #ifndef OPENSSL_NO_DGRAM from top
to bottom (leaving...?), or is there something more sophisticated that should go into
build.info in order to skip the test in that configuration?