an oldie but a goodie .. ISO C90 does not support 'long long'

Michael Wojcik Michael.Wojcik at microfocus.com
Wed Nov 2 18:29:45 UTC 2022

I'm inclined to agree. While there's an argument for backward compatibility, C99 was standardized nearly a quarter of a century ago. OpenSSL 1.x is younger than C99. It doesn't seem like an unreasonable requirement.

But as Tomas wrote, anyone who thinks it is can submit a pull request.

--
Michael Wojcik