an oldie but a goodie .. ISO C90 does not support 'long long'

Dennis Clarke dclarke at blastwave.org
Wed Nov 2 18:56:54 UTC 2022

On 11/2/22 18:29, Michael Wojcik via openssl-users wrote:
> [...]

     The more that I dig into this and look at the new OpenSSL 3.x the
more I am inclined to think C99 is good enough. Everywhere. Also I doubt
that the age of the thing matters much. The portability does.

     Now I await with a flame proof suit for someone to yell "rewrite it
all in rust!"  Not bloodly likely.

--
Dennis Clarke
RISC-V/SPARC/PPC/ARM/CISC