CN error for OPENSSL FIPS enabled

udaysrinivas praneeth udaysrinivaspraneeth at gmail.com
Wed Jun 7 11:37:49 UTC 2023

Hi Team,

Just following up, does anyone have any idea about this issue ? certificate
is working when fips is disabled but when enabled it throws that error "SSL
verification failed because the server host name specified for the
connection does not match the "CN" entry in the "Subject" field or any of
the "DNS Name". I am stuck with it. Any suggestion would be appreciated .

Thanks,
T Uday.