OpenSSL project is considering to close this mailing list

Michel michel.sales at online.fr
Fri Mar 17 20:15:38 UTC 2023

I can't say how many things I learned silently reading the posts of Viktor,
Michael, Dave Thompson (years ago) ... and so many others on this list. They
helped me to produce better and safer software and I guess I'm not the only
one.

The loss of their input, advice, opinion would be priceless IMHO.

Michel.