OpenSSL project is considering to close this mailing list

Matěj Cepl mcepl at cepl.eu
Mon Mar 20 19:10:19 UTC 2023

On 2023-03-20, 16:50 GMT, Tomas Mraz wrote:
> I wonder if some of the concerns were alleviated if we started using
> the GitHub Discussions feature for the user-type questions and general
> discussions of OpenSSL. You can subscribe and watch only Discussions on
> a GH project - i.e., have notifications of new Discussion topics and
> replies to them delivered to your e-mail.

Perhaps. As long as gmane.comp.encryption.openssl.user will give
me the right content, I would be probably satisfied (although I
have no idea, whether it is possible to subscribe Gmane to GitHub
Discussions).

Matěj
https://matej.ceplovi.cz/blog/, @mcepl at floss.social
GPG Finger: 3C76 A027 CA45 AD70 98B5  BC1D 7920 5802 880B C9D8

This conversation can serve no purpose anymore. Good bye.
    -- HAL9000 in 2001: Space Odyssea