OpenSSL project is considering to close this mailing list

Blumenthal, Uri - 0553 - MITLL uri at ll.mit.edu
Mon Mar 20 19:44:32 UTC 2023

Perhaps it [subscribing to GitHub Discussions] could work. Or perhaps not.

Not being a full-time OpenSSL developer, I rather doubt I’d have time to muck around the interface and content, trying to replicate what the current mailing list is getting me now “for free”.

Everybody else’s mileage may vary.

Regards,
Uri