[openssl-dev] [openssl.org #4647] bug report: OpenSSL 1.0.2h: Segment fault on AIX Power8 using optimization code

sandeep umesh via RT rt at openssl.org
Wed Aug 31 16:34:06 UTC 2016

Hi Andy

Our configure option is:

./Configure enable-ssl2 -DSSL_ALLOW_ADH --prefix=/usr --openssldir=/var/ssl
no-idea no-rc5 no-symlinks shared threads aix64-xlc_r

And in 1.0.2h Configure file, we have:
"aix64-xlc_r", "cc:-q64 -O -DB_ENDIAN -qmaxmem=16384 -qro
-qroconst::-qthreaded -D_THREAD_SAFE:AIX::SIXTY_FOUR_BIT_LONG
RC4_CHAR:${ppc64_asm}:aix64:dlfcn:aix-shared::-q64
-qmkshrobj:.so.\$(SHLIB_MAJOR).\$(SHLIB_MINOR)::-X 64",

Thanks

Regards
Sandeep

--