Cherry-pick proposal

Dr Paul Dale paul.dale at oracle.com
Wed Apr 29 12:22:31 UTC 2020

My concern is are 1.1.1 and 3.0 really all that different?
The core is quite different but the cryptographic algorithms aren’t.  CMS, x509, …?

I’d rather not introduce a burden where it isn’t necessary.

Pauli
--
Dr Paul Dale | Distinguished Architect | Cryptographic Foundations
Phone +61 7 3031 7217