New GitHub label for release blockers

Dr. Matthias St. Pierre Matthias.St.Pierre at ncp-e.com
Sun Sep 13 14:01:22 UTC 2020

Nicola suggested and convinced me, that it would be better to have a dedicated
milestone for the 3.0.0 beta1 release instead of adding a new label.

So here it is, I already added all the tickets with the release blocker label and will
remove the label again.

https://github.com/openssl/openssl/milestone/17

Matthias