New GitHub label for release blockers

Nicola Tuveri nic.tuv at gmail.com
Sun Sep 13 14:16:44 UTC 2020

Matthias overcredits me: I just wanted to know his opinion about when we
should use labels and when milestones (and that is why I wrote to him
off-list, as a very confused and shy pupil asking a sensei for wisdom
pearls).

All the alleged convincing was self-inflicted :P

And now that my ignorance is out of the closet...
... I still have very confused ideas regarding the "best" conventional
usage of github features like labels, milestones and projects: I read the
official documentation about them and I grasp the general ideas behind
them, but too often the boundaries are too foggy for me to navigate and
pick the right tool for the job in a consistent and organic manner.

Nicola