[openssl-users] OpenSSL Release Strategy and Blog

Richard Moore richmoore44 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 24 22:18:50 UTC 2014

What I'd find useful would be a branch for me to test with so that I can
let you know areas where we're having to get into the guts of an openssl
structure right now that will be opaque in future. IIRC last time I tried
using the define to minimise the exposed api (I forget what it was called)
there were some parts of the Qt code that could not be implemented.

Note that I think the goal of minimising the exposed api rather than having
people using the implementation details is a good thing long term, despite
the fact I'm sure it'll cause me short term pain maintaining code using
openssl.

Cheers

Rich.