[openssl-users] Minimum openssl configuration for ssl/tls smtp email support?

David F. df7729 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 04:05:10 UTC 2016

Hi,

What configuration parameters (NO-XXX) should be passed for the
openssl library to be built to support standard TLS/SSL required for
sending emails through the public smtp servers but at the least amount
of code needed.    I have it working (only calls a few BIO_ and/or
SSL_ functions) but adds 1MiB+ to the program .exe size.   I'd like to
get that down to less than 200K (other libraries claim to do it under
50K).

Thanks.