[openssl-users] Building on Windows against run-time library

Wei Sun wei.sun at consumersoft.com
Tue Sep 27 18:49:53 UTC 2016

Hello,

 I'm new to the openssl build system and I'm sure there is some script I
could change/add for different linking behaviors.

 It seems it uses /MD to build shared library and /MT to build static
library for 1.1.0b. And I was able to edit generated makefile to change
run-time dependency, it's not optimal solution, but it would be easiest one
for our case for now.