[openssl-users] How to find the right bug

Michael Wojcik Michael.Wojcik at microfocus.com
Mon Dec 17 12:52:54 UTC 2018

Have you looked through the open issues at https://github.com/openssl/openssl/issues? There are at least a few labeled "good first issue" (I'm not sure how many because I'm not enabling a bunch of scripts just to get github's filtering to work), and in any case there are plenty there to choose from.

--
Michael Wojcik
Distinguished Engineer, Micro Focus