OpenSSL project is considering to close this mailing list

Matthias Apitz guru at unixarea.de
Mon Mar 20 08:10:16 UTC 2023

I'm working with the help of mailing lists since ~1995 now and I'm
subscribed to 20++ technical lists and a bunch of forum portals.

Mailing lists have the definitely advantage that ALL mails come to the
same INBOX and based on the Subject: you can easily sort out if the
Subject matters to you or if you could say something usefull to it.
And with a threaded presentation of Subject: you can delete all the
mails with the same Subject at once.

Should I go in the future to 20++ portals and check the threads there?
No way, then I should retire from technical busines (I'm 67 years and
maybe should do this in any case :-) )

	matthias
--
Matthias Apitz, ✉ guru at unixarea.de, http://www.unixarea.de/ +49-176-38902045

No euro for the war! Keinen Euro für den Krieg! ¡No un Euro por la guerra!